April 22, 2008

Rehab

I've come to an important decision: this hamstring is only going to get better if I really try to make it better. Thus far I've been halfheartedly going through the motions. I did some exercises occasionally and just kind of hoped it would feel better. Then I started to run again since my few-and-far-between exercises didn't seem to be working, and hoped my leg felt better. That really didn't work, and this weekend after working in the yard my leg feels more strained than it has before. So yesterday I started doing the exercises. And after I finish writing this entry, I'm going to do them tonight. I'm going to get better, and I'm not going to try running again until I am better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi! i hope you're feeling okay these days. does biking agree with the hamstring? swimming (the flutter kick) sometimes irritates a hamstring when i'm ailing, so i use a pull buoy during those times.

anyway, i hope this have picked up for you since this entry a couple months ago. i hope you're doing well!