June 06, 2007

Out of the Way

Repairs on the car are going to be done. It didn't end up exactly the way I would have liked, but at least now all that's left is to drop the car off at the body shop. That will happen a week from today, the day before we go out of town for 10 days.

Training has been going well. I'm still just running easily for the most part, getting the mileage back up.

Monday-I ran six miles, out and back along the Parkway.

Tuesday-I ran eight miles over the neighborhood loop.

Wednesday-I ran eight miles again, out and back along the Parkway.

I've been feeling kind of tired lately during my runs. Some more sleep would help me feel a little better and also probably bring the pace down a bit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been really dragging a lot lately myself. The humidity has been high and that always zaps my energy.

home fitness