July 03, 2007

The Old College Try

It's been a while since I updated this thing. There's no point in having a blog if I don't keep it updated on a semi-regular basis, so I'm giving myself one more chance. If I can't keep it updated over July, I'm not going to do it any more.

I'm not going to go through all of my running over the last month. It's been OK, but could use some improvement. I'm getting into the groove now and am getting the mileage up so I can get into my actual marathon training.

I had the good fortune to be in Indianapolis for the USATF Outdoor Championships in June. I attended the meet Thursday and Friday and really had a good time. It was great to see people like Matt Tegenkamp, Dathan Ritzenhein, and Deena Kastor up close and personal. I have a few pictures that I may post.

No comments: