July 05, 2009

More Travels

It's been very nice to be back in Pittsburgh for the fourth. The weather's been great, cool even, especially for July. It's a welcome change from the 90s and the humidity we usually have on the fourth.

I ran for just over an hour yesterday. It was one of the longer runs I've done for a little while. I could definitely feel some tightness in my hamstrings and butt, so I need to make sure I stretch those out better. This morning I ran for 20 minutes, just about all I had time for before church. I just ran for a little while to try and loosen up so I could come back and stretch.

Tomorrow morning we're headed for Indianapolis to see some of Jenny's family. I was disappointed to see a little while ago that IUPUI was demolishing their track. I watched the 2007 US championships there.

No comments: