October 06, 2004

Ah, Fall

The gorgeous fall weather is here. It was sunny and about 60 degrees for my run yesterday. I ran another 4 miles, still getting back into the swing of things again with my running. My knee pain is still lingering, so I did some quad exercises after my run. Hopefully the pain will subside soon.

My wife has started to run again. She ran some when we were in college, before we got married. When she started teaching, she was so busy and stressed out that she didn't exercise very much. She stays at home with Puff now, and gets together with other moms to run a few times a week. She found the group through the web site See Mommy Run. The group has been featured on the local news and supposedly will be featured in the upcoming edition of the Washington Running Report.

No comments: