September 29, 2005

Gorgeous

I took yesterday off from work because B had his two month checkup. He's doing well, gaining weight like he should, but he does have a slight reflux problem. Since I wasn't going to work, I slept in and ran in the afternoon. The weather was gorgeous, sunny and 80 degrees, with a slight breeze. I did eight miles, the longest run I've done in a little while. The run went well except for some stomach issues. I think I ate lunch a little to close to my run, so I felt almost nauseas for a little while. Thankfully, that went away, but even after that I still didn't feel quite right. I think I have a bug that I might have caught from Puff. He seemed a little ill for a day or two last week.

This morning I was planning on running four miles, but going out of my way to use the bathroom made it five miles. My legs felt really tight this morning; I hope they loosen up as I go on. The Stick should help as long as I remember to use it.

It looks like the fall weather is finally here. Lows for tonight and tomorrow night are in the mid-40's. Finally.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new baby! I'm a new single mother myself and new to the blogging culture. It's been a lot fun reading through the few postings you have published...

As a self proclaimed soccer player who finds running painful, I have forced myself to train for a 10K in Thanksgiving to keep me on track in staying in shape for the winter indoor season.

I'm surpised to say that I've become addicted in these few short weeks. Your blog keeps me inspired!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mia. It's nice to know someone gets something out of reading my blog.