January 16, 2007

Spoke too Soon

When I last wrote, I thought b was getting better, but boy was I wrong. He seemed OK last Tuesday so on Wednesday he ate normally, but Wednesday night it was all coming back up again. And to make things even better, J wasn't feeling very well either and j was throwing up as well. I finally caught whatever was going around and was feeling a little queasy Friday afternoon. By the weekend, though, things had settled down and everyone was back to normal.

With the sickness going around, I didn't run much at the end of last week; in fact I didn't run from Thursday through Sunday. Yesterday I ran six miles and this morning seven. Until this afternoon it's been unseasonably warm--I ran yesterday morning and this morning in shorts and a t-shirt. But the front's come through, and tomorrow morning the temperature will be in the 20s

1 comment:

Mike said...

I feel your pain Brian. Our son seemed to be over his sickness after about 3 days, then had a one day relapse a day or two later. Since I think I now have what he has I'm hoping to break the pattern. Feel better.