March 13, 2007

Don't Drink the Brown Gatorade

b's getting over his stomach bug, but we're still being cautious about his dairy intake. Instead of milk, he had gatorade to drink with dinner. I drank the gatorade that b left over, and j pointed out that it was yellow. I told j that sometimes it's red too, since we have red gatorade as well. Then j proceeded through the litany of gatorade colors: blue, orange, pink, purple,... until he got to brown. I told him I don't think they make brown gatorade. I also told him they don't make black or silver gatorade.

Today and yesterday I ran six miles pushing the kids in the stroller. It's been warm enough the last two days to run in a t-shirt and shorts and sweat. Pushing them isn't too bad, until you get to a hill. I'm off work tomorrow because J thought it would be a good idea for us to get physicals, so I'll have the chance to run without the kids.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Black gatorade! Now that would be great. Sorry to hear you had to miss the race, and even more sorry to hear the reason. It really does seem that everyone has been more sick over the past 6 months.