August 12, 2006

Hiatus

As anyone who has actually checked in the last month or so knows, my blog has been on hiatus. Basically, life, especially work, has been stressful, and the blog fell by the wayside. Things really haven't calmed down much, but I've gotten used to it, so I'll try to actually write.

So far this week I've run 55 miles in six days. Eleven Monday, nine Tuesday, none Wednesday, ten Thursday and Friday, and fifteen today. I didn't have any real workouts this week; Friday I tried running a local 5k course at marathon pace to get my legs moving a little, but that didn't turn out well. Today I had planned on running a little more than fifteen, but after two hours I was pretty spent, and with this being one of the few runs I've done lately over ten miles it wasn't worth killing myself for an extra mile or two.

No comments: