September 19, 2006

Recap

Sun: 16 miles
Mon: 8 miles
Tue: 10 miles

Sunday's long run went OK. I was hoping for maybe 17 or 18 miles, but because of how I was feeling towards the end of the run I stopped at 16. I should have eaten a little more before I ran since I didn't get out until 12:30, and I should not have forgone the water and Gu I had planned on having. I thought I'd feel a lot worse than I did Monday and it was a pleasant surprise that I wasn't as sore as I thought I would be. I stayed up last night to watch most of the Steelers game, and expected to be exhausted this morning. Even though I ran a few minutes slower than I usually do, the 10 miles went by pretty quickly, and I never did feel too bad. I've got a workout scheduled for tomorrow, and then a few easy days before the half-marathon Sunday.

No comments: