October 05, 2005

Caffeinated

I learned a lesson last night. The lesson is not to drink a can of Dr. Pepper when I get home from work. It's the only explanation I can come up with for not sleeping well last night. I didn't think the caffeine with bother me, but I was wrong. My sleep was also not helped by staying up to watch Law and Order:SVU.

Despite the lack of sleep, I did get up and run this morning. I ran my four mile loop, and then ran past the house, up to the library/fitness center, and back for two more miles which gave me six for the day. I felt OK, although a little sore when I got home. I can't wait until the cool weather is here for good. It was in the sixties and humid this morning and I was sweating when I finished.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep it up. I have for 35+ years. Got my son running with me when he was 7. Since then he and I have made it through 2 marathons together... 2 of the greatest days of my life. Please visit my web site at Running4Ever.com. Love to have your comments in my running forum there. ...John