October 20, 2005

Who Needs Sleep?

I need sleep, and apparently B needed sleep last night. I'm exhausted right now, and can't wait to go to bed. I ran eight miles out and back along the Parkway this morning. It was a pretty slow, easy run. I got to bed late last night, after B was done eating, but still got up to run this morning. Ah, routine. But seriously, I think that if I had felt worse than I did, I would have slept in.

B slept for over eight hours last night. It's nice to not have to get up in the middle of the night, but we do want to be sure B is getting enough to eat. He's added a feeding before he goes to bed, though, and that seems to help him sleep longer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope the Zantac helps, for everyone's sake. That's nice he can eat before bed, that usually gives us a bit more sleep as well. For me the first step is the worst step. If I can make it to the coffee maker, I'll usually make it out the door. Good job getting the run in. As for your late start at the race, I've started triathlons about 2 minutes behind my group so I can sympathize!