February 19, 2006

End of the Week

The weeks in the training log that I use run Monday through Sunday. My weeks, though, usually went Sunday to Saturday. This is the second year I've been using the log, and last year what I did was just start each week in Sunday's box, even though it was in the lower right hand corner. This year, though, I've decided to use the log as it's set up, so today's eight miles ended my week.

I thought about running this morning, but ended up running in the afternoon instead. I ran out and back along the parkway, finishing the eight miles in 60:10. I didn't feel too great, so I was surprised when I check my watch with a mile and a half to go and saw 49:03. I picked up the pace and tried to finish in under an hour, but waiting to cross the road held me up too long.

My week:
M-7 miles
T-9 miles
W-8 miles
T-10 miles
F-8 miles
S-0
S-8 miles

No comments: