May 05, 2006

Wednesdays and Fridays

I'm not sure what the deal is, but the last two weeks I have not been able to get myself out of bed to run on Wednesday or Friday morning. I know that going to bed late the nights before doesn't help, but I'm still disappointed in myself for missing the runs.

Yesterday I ran the first double in a long time, eight miles in the am and then four more with the kids in the stroller in the pm. I didn't do anything wild with the kids in the stroller the most exciting part of the run (for the kids anyway) was seeing the trucks that were working in one of the driveways of the houses we ran past.

So far this week I've run 34 miles, over the three days that I've actually run. I'm getting solid mileage in when I run; I just need to be consistent, in both my running and my recovery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm worried my wife will call me at work someday to tell me an army of bloggers is at the door to take our double-jogger away! I like the pm runs when I can get them in, though pushing two kids is tough on the calf muscles. Good mileage lately, keep getting out there.