May 11, 2006

What Are You Doing There?

This morning was pretty warm, and I had a decent sweat going when I got back from my run. I stood outside for a minute or two and then turned around to go in, and who do I see standing at the door? Puff. It was only a little after six, so he was up early. Normally when he gets up early he goes to find mommy, but today he came downstairs. He must have wanted to find his book, because that's what he wanted after I got inside. He wanted to read Richard Scary's Funniest Storybook Ever. Luckily he cooperated and came back upstairs with me and got back in his bed to read his book and play with the matchbox car and wooden train cars I gave him. Mommy had been out late last night and was still sleeping.

I ran the same loop as yesterday, except today I added a mile at the end to give me 11 for the day. I felt a little sore, but not too bad.

No comments: