May 12, 2007

A Hiatus

I've been gone for a little while. There just wasn't much to write about. I wasn't running very much, I was pretty tired all the time, and at times bitter about the whole situation. I had volunteered to go to work early so I would be home early and J could coach lacrosse. I underestimated how tired it would make me as well as my resolve to get my running in, and I wasn't a happy camper. Now lacrosse is winding down--one team is already done, one team has one more week, and the last team that still has a few weeks left mainly plays on the weekend--and I'm feeling better and beginning to run more. This morning I ran six miles along the parkway. It definitely feeling like summer's right around the corner.

I'm already registered for Richmond in November, and that's the goal. Chances are good too that I'll be running a half in Baltimore in October.

1 comment:

Mike said...

It's good to have you back, and I'm glad you're signed up for a big one in November. Getting the check in the mail is the first step.