December 15, 2004

Bitter

I'm not very happy today. I'm tired, and I really don't want to be at work. Thankfully, there's less than an hour left. My commute this morning was terrible. Traffic was backed up from the HOV lanes all the way into the lot. We inched along, and then all of a sudden traffic started to move. I think it took just about as long to get out to the HOV lanes as it did to get into DC. I didn't see anything that would have caused the backup either.

I was planning on running 10 or 11 miles tonight, but now I just don't know. I later for work than I wanted to be, so I'll have to see how much time I have. My wife is running with some of her friends tonight; they're running in the dark so they can check out all the Christmas decorations. I'll be home with the Puff.

No comments: