December 23, 2004

Update

Despite the fact that I'm pretty tired right now, this week's gone well. Work's slow due to the holidays; it's nice not to have the phone ringing every few minutes but a little lonely with quite a few people gone. I don't go back home for Christmas or else I'd probably be gone too. My family got Thanksgiving and my wife's family got Christmas, although my family is coming for New Year's.

My wife and I got some exciting news this week: the doctor called and confirmed she's pregnant. Every indication pointed to her being pregnant, but the doctor called back with the results of the blood work to confirm it. The baby's due date is July 25.

I ran 14 miles Sunday and 8 Monday, but then didn't run Tuesday. My wife wasn't feeling well and she wanted me to stay with Puff. Yesterday I did 10, so at least when I run I'm putting in some good mileage. I'm really trying to make sure I put in the miles because I do want have a couple weeks of at least 70 miles before I start the 20k training.

No comments: