March 17, 2005

10 Miles

This morning I did 10 miles. I didn't run my 10 mile loop, but instead ran out and back on the bike path that goes out the Parkway. I felt pretty good after my workout yesterday. I did stretch out well after the workout, which is not something I do every day. I thought about going a little further than 10 miles, and even got up 10 minutes early so I could run some more, but I didn't get out the door quickly enough. Puff woke up, so I took a minute or two to put him back to sleep, and then I just took my time getting started. I'd like to get in a longer run during the week, something like 12 miles with maybe a few miles near tempo pace.

I'm running another race Saturday. This one's a road race; there's not another XC race until next month. I ran well at this race last year and hope to do even better this year.

Work has become incredibly hectic right now. My desk is just a sea of paperwork. I'm hoping to get some more help soon, but that does not seem likely.

No comments: