July 10, 2006

Still Recovering

I definitely feel better than I did Saturday, but still not completely over my sickness. Saturday morning I woke up with a throbbing headache, my stomach didn't feel too good, and I was achy. I was going to run, but had changed my mind once J got back from her run. It's probably a good thing I changed my mind, since later in the day my temperature was up to 101. Sunday I felt better, but still took the day off. I did, however, cut the grass and do some weeding without any ill effects.

This morning I ran a little over seven miles in a just over an hour. It averages to more or less 8:30 pace overall, but I know I started out slow and picked up the pace as I went on because my last mile was about 7:30. While my fever is gone, my stomach still doesn't feel 100%. We'll see how it feels during the little fartlek workout I have planned for tomorrow.

No comments: