August 08, 2005

20-2

Twenty wins and two losses. That is the final record of one of the two softball teams I played for this summer. It looks great, until you find out that the two losses came in the last two games of the season and cost us the championship. But it's just a game and I did have a lot of fun playing.

I didn't run this weekend, but did five miles this morning. B actually slept almost until my alarm went off, surprisingly enough. When I heard him and saw what time it was, I just decided I might as well get up. I helped J out a little and then went out for my run. I'm a little sore from racing Friday night, playing two softball games Saturday and then another four on Sunday, but the run went pretty well. I took it very easy and did five miles in just over 45 minutes. Hopefully I'll be able to get into a routine now and start building up my mileage. Depending on how things go, I think I'm either going to run a marathon in VA Beach in March or Charlottesville in April.

No comments: