August 31, 2005

Not Quite Right

I haven't felt very good on my runs the past few days. I think I've caught some kind of stomach bug, possibly from Puff. He seemed a little sick this past weekend. This bug isn't particularly bothersome for the most part, but has been causing some discomfort while I run.

Tuesday I ran an easy six miles. The run was basically uneventful other than my stomach grumblings for the last two miles or so. Today I did five miles, with a pit stop in the middle due to the stomach. I hope this thing goes away soon.

I know I've said this before, but I feel like I'm getting more consistent in my running. B has been sleeping better, so that's made it easier to get up in the morning. My goal for September is to get the mileage up to a reasonable level.

1 comment:

buryblue said...

Hi hope you are feeling ok.

Just to say I live in Suffolk England not far from Woodbridge. Maybe this is where Woodbridge VA gets its name ?

regards