May 20, 2004

Out of Town

I was in Allentown, PA yesterday on a business trip. I ran 10 miles in the morning, before I had to be ready to visit the RR Donnelly and Moore Wallace plants. Although I didn't think so at first, the area around the hotel really wasn't too bad for running. I started by running out to Airport Rd. and back, and then decided to try going the other way from the hotel. There was a nice little neighborhood there to run through.

The rest of the day I was just tired and hungry. Our hotel didn't have a free breakfast, but we had a breakfast scheduled at RR Donnelly. We were a few minutes late getting there because we missed a turn, and once we did get there the pressentation was ready to start. I managed to eat a little, but not enough. And when we're leaving, one of the people I was travelling with tells me I need to eat and I'm skinny because my metabolism is fast and just wait until I get older and it slows down. No, no, I'm sure the fact that I'm rail-thin has nothing to do with the fact that I run...

No comments: