May 24, 2004

Poor Little Puff

Puff had to get 4 shots this morning at his 6-month visit to the doctor. Of course he cried, but he calmed down pretty quickly afterwards. For some reason, he didn't get any band-aids this time; they just gave Jenny some gauze to press down on the "little wounds" until they stopped bleeding. Puff's next doctor's visit is at 9 months, thankfully he doesn't get any shots then. His next shots aren't until he's a year old.

I ran 14 miles yesterday morning and then 8 this morning. It's still warm and now more humid, at least for the next day or two. I hope my stomach (and by my stomach I mean my digestive system in general) adjusts to this weather. I never had any problems in the cold this winter, but ever since I did that tempo run in the heat a week ago it hasn't felt quite right. It's certainly nothing that will keep me from running, but it's just kind of annoying.

No comments: