April 22, 2005

Slogging

These past two days I've really felt like I've been dragging on my runs, especially today. Yesterday I managed to make it 10 miles, but I was tired enough this morning to cut two or three miles off my planned total and only run six miles. My lack of enough sleep over the past couple nights has caught up to me. Of course, J has a simple solution: "If you want to go to bed at 9 or 9:30, just go to bed." Often, I end up waiting for her to be ready to go to bed, and then it's late.

Work is still hectic, and I think I'm beginning to see some stress come out at home. I think I'm more easily agitated now than I used to be. Little things bug me more. I do notice it and I try to relax, but I'm a little worried. I just need to remember it's not a big deal, and as my co-worker's screen saver used to say:"We're not saving lives, we're pushing paper."

No comments: