December 28, 2005

Back on Schedule

Last night after Puff went to bed I went out for my run. I ran one of my eight mile loops. I haven't run this loop in a little while; lately it seem like all my running's been done on the path along the Parkway. It was nice to run somewhere else for a change.

The run went pretty well. I haven't yet figured out what and when to eat before I run at night, though. Last night I had some goldfish crackers a little more than an hour before I ran, but then for most of the run I had a dull ache in my intestines. I made a brief pit stop about five miles into the run and then felt a little better after that.

After I got home, J and I had dinner, cleaned up, got everything ready for today, and then went to bed. I was concerned that I might have some trouble falling asleep if I ran at night, but I was out seconds after my head hiot the pillow.

No comments: