December 30, 2005

Famous

Last night on my short drive home from the commuter lot, I passed Dawn Cromer (nee Cleary) as she was running. Dawn is likely the most successful runner from Woodbridge, and being the running geek that I am it was neat to see her.

J was a little stressed last night about the whole running-in-the-evening situation. If it's going to work well, I need to do a little more when I get home from work. I was a little late getting out, and also ran a little less than I was originally planning so I wouldn't be gone too long. I ran six miles again, this time over one of my loops instead of on the Parkway. My legs felt good, and the run was good except when the wind picked up and I was running into it.

I'm sure part of the reason I felt pretty good was the unintentional extra sleep I got. I remember checking my alarm to make sure it was set for five a.m., but must not have turned it on. I woke up a little before five and went back to sleep, and then when I woke up again the clock said 5:57. I rushed to get ready and actually didn't make it to work much later than I have the rest of the week.

No comments: