December 27, 2005

Catching Up

I haven't run very much lately, but now that the holidays are mostly over things are settling down and I should be able to get back to my normal schedule. After my night run last week, I didn't run again until Christmas Eve. The rest of the week was just too hectic and tiring. I took Puff with me and we did six miles Christmas Eve. It was warm--mid 50s--and it felt strange to be running in a t-shirt and shorts at the end of December. Christmas was spent with family, and during the break that I had I actually napped. Monday I was off, and took Puff for seven miles. I got a decent night's sleep Sunday night and felt pretty good Monday. It was not quite as warm as Saturday, but when the sun came out from behind the clouds I started to sweat. Then the sun went behind the clouds and the wind chilled me on the second half of the run. This week I'm going back to my night running schedule. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

No comments: