January 02, 2006

Make Up Your Mind

I don't like running at night as much as I thought I would. When I get home from work, I just want to stay home and relax, at least relax as much as I can with two kids. I'm going back to running in the morning. I'm going to get up a little earlier than I have been so I don't get to work much later than I have been for the last week. Despite getting up earlier, I'm hoping to get the same amount of sleep I have been, just with a slightly earlier schedule.

Friday I didn't run. See the paragraph above about just wanting to stay home. Saturday I did seven miles. This was the best run I've had for a little while. I felt good, and maintained a strong aerobic pace for the run. Sunday I got together with some friends of J.'s, their husbands, and kids for a run at Burke Lake Park. All of her friends attending are members of See Mommy Run, and the woman who started it was having a get-the-new-year-started-off-right run. We did one loop of the park, which is five miles. This morning I did seven miles out and back along the Parkway.

No comments: