January 10, 2006

Back to Normal

Since I've gone back to running in the morning, I've felt much better. It feels good to get the run done first thing in the morning and not to have it hanging over my head all day. I'm not big on making New Year's resolutions, but this year I've resolved to be consistent with my running and since I've switched back to the morning I've done so.

Friday I ran eight miles, and followed that with ten on Saturday. Sunday I took both kids running in the double stroller for six miles. Getting two small children ready to go out when the temperature is near freezing is quite a production. Monday I did eight miles and this morning I ran seven. My run took just under an hour today but it only felt like I was gone for a minute. Runs like that are great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those runs that seem to just fly by.