July 30, 2004

Work, Work, Work

I have been so busy this week. I was supposed to get a new partner this week, and she's sitting in the desk next to me, but she's still doing her old job. The second phase of our reorg started Monday, and her old job was supposed to be eliminated. However, the new procedures have not begun yet, and she still has to do her old job. Add that to the fact that I was out of the office most of Thursday morning, and I had a busy week.

My running's gone well. I did 70.5 miles last week, my highest week this year. I skipped my second run Friday because I was exhausted, but otherwise it was a good week. This week I'll probably end up at a little over or under 60 miles, depending on today's run.

I'm looking forward to the half-marathon, especially with the good workouts I've had recently. My next race is next weekend when my wife, Puff, and I go back to see my family in Pittsburgh. It's an 8k XC race, and I'm anxious to see how I do.

No comments: