June 29, 2004

A Good Week

I'm having a good running week, at least. Sunday I did a good long run, and then an easy eight miles Monday morning. This morning, I did a hill workout. The workout was simple, 10 times up the hill, recover going back down. I ran it at the soccer fields. It was a beautiful morning; I wish I would have had my camera to take a picture of the sun coming up over the trees.

I have a softball game this afternoon and I didn't even bother to bring my running clothes. I drove in because my wife has a lacrosse game tonight (getting a parking pass today was a total debacle, I'll explain later) and I'm driving over to the game so I don't have to come back to work to get my car. Besides, my workout this morning totaled 10 miles and the last two times I've brought my running clothes I didn't run anyway.

No comments: