June 04, 2004

Work, Work Go Away

Is it time to go home yet? I wish it was. It's a Friday afternoon, I'm tired, and don't really feel like doing work.

I did not have a very good run this morning. After softball last night I got to bed late, but was going to run this morning because I have plans tonight. My legs actually felt good and the temperature was nice. But then about halfway through the 8 miles I was going to do, my stomach acted up and the rest of the run was fairly miserable. I ended up walking part of the run. I ran 7 of the 8 miles, so 7 miles is going in my log for today.

Tonight my wife, Puff, and I are going to the graduation ceremonies at the school where she used to teach. It's a pre-K through 8th grade school, and the 7th grade students she taught last year are graduating from 8th grade. I'm sure everyone will be glad to see her.

No comments: