June 08, 2004

What's Up?

I had another sub-par run this morning. My legs felt OK, but my stomach was still acting up. I didn't know what the cause is. I haven't changed my diet or anything like that. Oh well. Here's hoping it'll just go away.

I've got another race Friday night. It's the next race in the cross country series the club I belong to runs. Last year it stormed shortly before the start and the start had to be delayed. Hopefully we won't have a repeat of that this year. Friday's supposed to be partly cloudy with a high of around 75. This race should go pretty well, especially since I don't have to go to work Friday. All federal employees have the day of due to President Reagan's funeral.

I'm still leading my age group in the series, and I think tied for 5th or so overall. Last year I won my age group and won a $50 gift certificate to a local running store. It was quite a bit more than I expected.

No comments: