June 02, 2004

Time to Go Home

Another workday is ending. This one was largely uneventful. For the most part, I like uneventful work days where I can get some work done and also peruse the Internet, mainly looking at running sites. Hopefully tomorrow will be more of the same.

I don't have to go visit the agency who's testing our new online ordering system tomorrow, but my partner does. She was out of town when I went last week. I don't think she looking forward to it. I'd be going, except I'm conducting a training session tomorrow morning and by the time that's over it won't be worth my time to visit.

I ran 10 miles this morning. Like my workday, it was largely uneventful. I'm planning on a workout tomorrow morning.

I "won" a jogging stroller on eBay last night. I'm looking forward to getting it and taking Puff with me when I run. I think he'll really enjoy it. My wife also wants to use it; she's playing lacrosse this summer and wants to do some running to get in shape.

No comments: