November 16, 2005

Day Off

I took today off. Puff ate a little later than he usually does before going to bed, so I was a little late going to bed as well. When my alarm went off this morning, I decided that I was better off getting the extra sleep, so I reset the alarm and went back to sleep. Despite the extra sleep, it was still a struggle to get out of bed this morning.

I've been thinking about my plan for the upcoming year recently. I'd like to see what I can do in a 10k this spring. I'm not sure I'd really count it as a PR, but my fastest 10k was my 10k split during the 2004 USATF Cross Country Championships 12k. According to the results, I came through 10k in 37:42. After the 10k, I'll start marathon training for Richmond in the fall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was tested and approved many penis enlargement products. Doctor ver qualified analyzed and approved the penis enlargement pills. Visit: www.sinepenis.com

Anonymous said...

Great Great site you have here!