November 01, 2005

Trick or Treat

Halloween didn't quite go as planned. Puff didn't want to put on his costume, so we didn't exactly go trick-or-treating. Puff just wanted to play with the costume. I think he wanted to try and push it around like his other vehicles except the bus didn't exactly have wheels. We did go outside and walk around and Puff did get a little bit of candy.

I didn't get to bed last night as early as I did Sunday since B's schedule was a little messed up by Halloween. I still got up and ran this morning. I did one of my eight-mile loops, which was again interrupted by an unplanned bathroom break. I felt pretty good during the run, and managed to finish the last two miles or so at a steady pace.

The most remarkable aspect of my run is how different the temperature seems to be in different parts of Woodbridge. The Weather Channel said the temperature was 37 degrees when I left this morning, but it felt warmer than that until I made a turn on to main road that goes back to my community. It felt like the temperature dropped five to ten degrees in a matter a minutes.

No comments: