November 15, 2005

Recap

Since I haven't written anything for a few days, below is a brief recap of my running.

Saturday-I ran seven miles Saturday morning. For the second Saturday in a row after running for a little while I felt a bit lightheaded and walked for a few minutes until I felt better. I'm not sure what's causing it, but after I walk a little I do feel better.

Sunday-I ran six miles on a loop that I haven't run for a while. When I got back home and tried to stop my watch, it made this horrible beeping noise and then went blank. Luckily it came back on in a few seconds, but it had reset itself and said at was midnight on January first. I think it just needs a new battery.

Monday-I ran eight miles, out and back along the Parkway. I felt like I was moving at a good clip the second half of the run. It's been unseasonably warm here the past few days, and I was surprised to be running in a short-sleeve shirt this morning.

No comments: