November 21, 2005

What's Going On

I've been quite busy recently, with not much running fitting in. Tuesday and Wednesday nights were both bad, so I didn't run Wednesday or Thursday. I had a good eight-mile run out the Parkway on Friday. Friday night I was up until 1 AM getting things ready for Puff's birthday party on Saturday. His actual birthday is not until today, but we're out of town, so we had the party Saturday. We had an Elmo party, complete with Elmo cake. Saturday night was another late night getting everything ready to go to Pittsburgh. We had originally planned to leave Saturday after the party, but we changed our minds and left Sunday morning instead. It was a good thing to, because there's no way we would have been able to leave Saturday. Sunday we had a smooth trip to Pittsburgh.

All that brings us to today. I headed out for my run this morning and was planning on going six miles. However, I didn't feel too well and turned around after a mile and a half and came back home. I feel like I've come down with a cold. Running just didn't feel good, so I cut the run short. I've taken some cold medicine, and hopefully I'll feel well enough to race Thursday morning.

No comments: